Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

CardBooks incompatible with Thunderbird 155.0

Andreas - Counseling

Somewhat frustrating ... just after installing and setting up CardBook for Thunderbird on all devices... it automatically deactivated and "disappeared". CardBook no longer is compatible with Thunderbird.

Hope there will be an update soon that allows to keep all the settings...

Thanks.

Somewhat frustrating ... just after installing and setting up CardBook for Thunderbird on all devices... it automatically deactivated and "disappeared". CardBook no longer is compatible with Thunderbird. Hope there will be an update soon that allows to keep all the settings... Thanks.

پاسخ‌ها (3)

Your best bet is to write to the author, as thunderbird developers do not provide support to addons, Cardbook does not appear to support ver 155 so if you did an update to 155 that would explain it.

Yes, thank you, david. I did realize that. However, being new to Thunderbird I didn't even notice the update. It can't have been a major one ... But blew a standard (recommended!) plugin. I also assume the CardBook update will be available soon - as I have read the issue seems to come up ever so often with updates. However, this time round I didn't read about it - so I thought I'd raise awareness.

Will try to find the developper of CardBook and notify him as well.

I recommend two things for you:

- Turn off automatic updates (see <Settings | General | Updates | "Check for updates, but let me choose whether to install them">

- Consider the add-on "Add-on compatibility check": https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/addon-compatibility-check/

to get some advance warning about upcoming incompatible add-ons. It tells me that four of my favorite add-ons, including Cardbook, are currently incompatible with Thunderbird 155. I expect them all to be updated soon.

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.