Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I want to edit autofill to get rid of a typo in my name and irrelevant information in my address. I cannot see the autofill options to do that.

Carol

Give me a link to see all my autosave entries.

Give me a link to see all my autosave entries.

All Replies (3)

Hi

have you tried this

I was in Manage Autofill. I could not get to my autofill options.

I got it this time and made the corrections! Thank you.

یک سؤال بپرسید

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.