Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

My Ipad Firefox app won’t make bookmarks anymore.

Kryptos

I don’t know if there was an update for the firefox application recently but I can’t seem to add bookmarks anymore. I have tried restarting the application and signing in and out of the application with my firefox account. This shouldn’t be happening as anyone would understand. Please help.

I press add bookmark in the setting for the application and it never bookmarks the page. I have searched for it in folders but nothing.

It never pops up at the bottom of the screen showing an edit button for the bookmark either.

This is a crucial problem for the application and I want it fixed ASAP please.

I don’t know if there was an update for the firefox application recently but I can’t seem to add bookmarks anymore. I have tried restarting the application and signing in and out of the application with my firefox account. This shouldn’t be happening as anyone would understand. Please help. I press add bookmark in the setting for the application and it never bookmarks the page. I have searched for it in folders but nothing. It never pops up at the bottom of the screen showing an edit button for the bookmark either. This is a crucial problem for the application and I want it fixed ASAP please.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Does anybody even read the questions for support? I’ve also requested a support ticket for this. I’ve seen a similar post for this but everytime I click help in the settings for the ipad firefox application, it brings me to a website. Please fix your issue instead of having people do workarounds. I’m sure you have more important things to attend or do but the problem still exists.

ویرایش شده توسط Kryptos