Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

end-to-end encryption menu missing

teqq

Have two accounts in Thunderbird, for one configured PGP-Encryption, for another wanted to setup S/MIME with a certificate, however, I'm missing end-to-end encryption menu in this account setup (only the first one has it). Do I miss some check-box somewhere?

Have two accounts in Thunderbird, for one configured PGP-Encryption, for another wanted to setup S/MIME with a certificate, however, I'm missing end-to-end encryption menu in this account setup (only the first one has it). Do I miss some check-box somewhere?

All Replies (1)

found it out: one needs to go to "manage identities -> edit -> end-to-end encryption" on the particular account