Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

can not connect to or send messages from my comcast.net account

thomas727

Unable to connect

The connection was refused when attempting to contact localhost.

   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Thunderbird is permitted to access the web.
Unable to connect The connection was refused when attempting to contact localhost. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Thunderbird is permitted to access the web.

پاسخ‌ها (2)

I suggest you post full error message and screenshots of incoming and outgoing server settings panes. Thunderbird does not normally contact localhost.

Were you ever able to find a solution? I had this problem before and it resolved on it's own but now it's doing it again. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Thunderbird and I still can't get it to work.