Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

Request: Saving bookmarks in a user-defined default folder

wodejose28

Hello,

I think it would be useful if bookmarks are always saved in a user-defined default folder rather than saving them in the folder last used. I don't always remember what folder I've used last so the bookmarks end up somewhere I cannot find them. There might be cases I would find this useful, but I think providing an option to search the list of bookmark folders, to select multiple bookmarks and move them to a different folder might be more useful to get the same result.

Kind regards

Hello, I think it would be useful if bookmarks are always saved in a user-defined default folder rather than saving them in the folder last used. I don't always remember what folder I've used last so the bookmarks end up somewhere I cannot find them. There might be cases I would find this useful, but I think providing an option to search the list of bookmark folders, to select multiple bookmarks and move them to a different folder might be more useful to get the same result. Kind regards

پاسخ‌ها (1)

بخش‌ها

Hi!

You should rather post this at connect.mozilla.org, that platform is a much better fit for feature suggestions, while SUMO is for actual support questions.

Regards, Balázs