Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

is my phone being Hacked

Jersey Girl

Is my phone being hacked also is my phone cloned with another device because I only have an Android Samsung Galaxy A14 that is the only device that I use with four different accounts Gmail accounts linked to my phone

Is my phone being hacked also is my phone cloned with another device because I only have an Android Samsung Galaxy A14 that is the only device that I use with four different accounts Gmail accounts linked to my phone

پاسخ‌ها (2)

Hi

What makes you believe that your copy of Firefox for Android has been hacked?

I would like to ask you help me because my Samsung A245F/DSN phone hacked for unknown person.