Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Not receiving email properly

myrnhil

I receive this message when I click get messages. I only get 1 or 2 emails at a time. Not sure what the message means. I do have plenty of disk space.

Unable to write the email to the mailbox. Make sure the file system allows you write privileges and you have enough disk space to copy the mailbox.

Thanks

I receive this message when I click get messages. I only get 1 or 2 emails at a time. Not sure what the message means. I do have plenty of disk space. Unable to write the email to the mailbox. Make sure the file system allows you write privileges and you have enough disk space to copy the mailbox. Thanks

پاسخ‌ها (1)

do you have a third party antivirus that might be scanning email. That is the sort of error I associate with them blocking the relevant file with their slow slow scanning.

When you get an email Thunderbird opens the file and writes it to disk and them closes it again. The antivirus product then locks the file for up to 10 minutes while they scan. Except Thunderbird wants to write the next email about 1 second after the first and you get this sort of error.

Personally I recommend excluding the entire Thunderbird profile folder from any antivirus scanning.