Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

I need to prepopulate a set of bookmarks in Firefox, is that possible?

adam164

Hi, I would like to migrate my 5000 users over onto FF. One of the requirements is to preload bookmarks for these users, something we can do with Chrome already. We are running on Windows devices and use an ADMX and an XML (listing the bookmarks and folders) to push this policy via InTune. I can't find any means of replicating it in FF... is it possible?

Hi, I would like to migrate my 5000 users over onto FF. One of the requirements is to preload bookmarks for these users, something we can do with Chrome already. We are running on Windows devices and use an ADMX and an XML (listing the bookmarks and folders) to push this policy via InTune. I can't find any means of replicating it in FF... is it possible?

پاسخ‌ها (2)

Of course. You can use Bookmarks or ManagedBookmarks policy.

Yes, to reiterate what TyDraniu said, you're probably using the ManagedBookmarks policy on Chrome and we support that policy using the exact same syntax

And we support Intune.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/managing-firefox-intune