Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

install error !!! ON APPLE I PAD MINI 3

Aswinpcwin10

Dear :

       Mr/Mrs : On My Apple I Pad  I Try To Download Firefox ON it...

But It Is not installing Its Showing This App Is Not Compatible In This I Pad


Kind Request : Did You Having Any Old Version Send to Me

I Pad Model : (9.3.5) I Pad mini 3+

Dear : Mr/Mrs : On My Apple I Pad I Try To Download Firefox ON it... But It Is not installing Its Showing This App Is Not Compatible In This I Pad Kind Request : Did You Having Any Old Version Send to Me '''I Pad Model : (9.3.5) I Pad mini 3+'''

پاسخ‌ها (2)

Hi

What version of iOS is installed on your device?

Firefox for iOS (iPhone/iPad) requires iOS 13 or later.

https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/ios/100.0/system-requirements/ https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-firefox-your-ipad-iphone-or-ipod

Newer iPads uses the very similar iPadOS so it is much the same in versions.

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPad_Mini_3 the most current OS for iPad min 3 is iOS 12.5.5, released September 23, 2021


edit: fixed requirements link

ویرایش شده توسط James