Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

email set up

caminitotierra

We just moved and have Spectrum as our provider. My husbands email ended in Spectrum.net and mine twc.com I got his set up in Thunderbird but I cannot get mine set up. Any help would be great.

We just moved and have Spectrum as our provider. My husbands email ended in Spectrum.net and mine twc.com I got his set up in Thunderbird but I cannot get mine set up. Any help would be great.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

بخش‌ها

Try the settings given here. The settings with connection security = none should have authentication method = password, transmitted insecurely.

They also list secure connection settings for mobile devices that might work with TB on a desktop.