Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Recent Firefox app updates on Android have cost me significant data loss and confusion

bobreid

I simply wanted to feedback here, as well as directly to Mozilla, that the recent Firefox app updates on Android have cost me significant data loss and confusion.

I am no longer happy with the project, it's lack of communication to users within the app about UI and other changes, and the shuffling of apps which have created a problem for me.

I am seeking browsing alternatives on Android, and I am re-evaluating desktop browsing as well.

It is NEVER a good idea to make changes without communication or facilitation, REGARDLESS of the perceived logic behind the change.

I simply wanted to feedback here, as well as directly to Mozilla, that the recent Firefox app updates on Android have cost me significant data loss and confusion. I am no longer happy with the project, it's lack of communication to users within the app about UI and other changes, and the shuffling of apps which have created a problem for me. I am seeking browsing alternatives on Android, and I am re-evaluating desktop browsing as well. It is NEVER a good idea to make changes without communication or facilitation, REGARDLESS of the perceived logic behind the change.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Hi,

The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other Firefox users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or Firefox developers.

If you want to leave feedback for Firefox developers, you can go to the Firefox Help menu and select Submit Feedback... or use this link. Your feedback gets collected by a team of people who read it and gather data about the most common issues.