Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

How do you get rid of the "insecure" notice when logging into a website?

Darrellstee

yea question says it all. I know where i am going and what is and is not secure for me, that pop up is annoying. Seriously annoying, so annoying if I can't get rid of it, I'll stop using firefox completely.

yea question says it all. I know where i am going and what is and is not secure for me, that pop up is annoying. Seriously annoying, so annoying if I can't get rid of it, I'll stop using firefox completely.

پاسخ‌ها (3)

What the site so they can see what it says if it really is a site issue or not?

In a private message, McCoy said

Maybe change the values of these prefs on the   "about:config"   page to   "false" :

"security.insecure_field_warning.contextual.enabled "

"security.insecure_password.ui.enabled"