Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Can I use email domain as message filter?

Helium2

Trying to set up a single filter rule to direct multiple emails from one source (ex: @hogpens.com) to be moved to the Hog Pens folder after receipt. Also after sending to the same domain. There are several email origins (ex: delivery@hogpens.com, cs@hogpens.com, accounting@hogpens.com...etc) It's a pain to have to set up different rules for each individual address, but I can't get a filter to work if I just use "@hogpens.com" as the defining parameter. What am I doing wrong?

Trying to set up a single filter rule to direct multiple emails from one source (ex: @hogpens.com) to be moved to the Hog Pens folder after receipt. Also after sending to the same domain. There are several email origins (ex: delivery@hogpens.com, cs@hogpens.com, accounting@hogpens.com...etc) It's a pain to have to set up different rules for each individual address, but I can't get a filter to work if I just use "@hogpens.com" as the defining parameter. What am I doing wrong?

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

Instead of using 'is' "@hogpens.com" try to use 'contains' "@hogpens.com" in your filter definition.

Ha! That works like a charm! Thank you!