Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

When browsing in private mode, FF on Android is opening windows in public mode.

datumizer

When browsing the Web in private browsing mode, sometimes Firefox on Android will open new windows in the regular mode. I think that if you're browsing in private browsing mode, all new windows should stay in that mode as well. Thanks.

When browsing the Web in private browsing mode, sometimes Firefox on Android will open new windows in the regular mode. I think that if you're browsing in private browsing mode, all new windows should stay in that mode as well. Thanks.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Is there a bug report system I can report this issue to? Thanks.