Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Having set up an email address through Gandi.net (editor@aftertheorange.com, it is now bouncing back emails sent to that address.

Mannyf

I used the Thunderbird feature to create an email account specifically for a project I am working on through Gandi.net. After working successfully for two weeks, messages sent to the address are now bouncing back with a message that the URL (aftertheorange.com) is not found. I have tried sending emails through other accounts, and they have either not arrived or been bounced.

I used the Thunderbird feature to create an email account specifically for a project I am working on through Gandi.net. After working successfully for two weeks, messages sent to the address are now bouncing back with a message that the URL (aftertheorange.com) is not found. I have tried sending emails through other accounts, and they have either not arrived or been bounced.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

You'll need to check with Gandi.net. This has got nothing to do with Thunderbird.