Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

Just downloaded new firefox, now have all these sidepanel ads...hate that!

charpezt

how do I get rid of the sidebar ads I am now getting...annoying!

how do I get rid of the sidebar ads I am now getting...annoying!

پاسخ‌ها (3)

بخش‌ها

Hi   !
That's annoying all right   ! This should help you get rid of them:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus

so I took the chance...installed adblock-plus and IT WORKED INSTANTLY, then donated 5$ for it! Well worth it although you do not have to donate, I recommend doing so! I was ready to quit firefox!

Couldn't be more happy for you   !
And then you went and donated   $ 5,--   .......   that is sooo sweet   !