Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

istartsurf.com

ukthesis

I am always getting this up as my unwanted and potentially dangerous search engine:

istartsurf.com

It came up when I was having problems with my PC antivirus program and I cannot now remove it from Firefox or Google Chrome.

I HAVE removed it from Windows by uninstalling it at Control Panel on Windows. Yet it still appears here each time I go to Firefox or Chrome.

Please advise.

I am always getting this up as my unwanted and potentially dangerous search engine: istartsurf.com It came up when I was having problems with my PC antivirus program and I cannot now remove it from Firefox or Google Chrome. I HAVE removed it from Windows by uninstalling it at Control Panel on Windows. Yet it still appears here each time I go to Firefox or Chrome. Please advise.
خواندن این پاسخ در متن زمی‌نه

بخش‌ها

That's good to hear. Happy Computing.

پاسخ‌ها (4)

hello ukthesis, try to run a full scan of your system with different security tools like the free version of malwarebytes and adwcleaner - they are specialised in removing browser hijackers.

Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware

Download the Mozilla Search Reset {web link} This add-on is very simple: on installation, it backs up and then resets your search preferences and home page to their default values, and then uninstalls itself. This affects the search bar, URL bar searches, and the home page

I tried that and it did not work. However, yesterday I subscribed to the 30 days trial period for Norton. And a guy on there, today, removed it for me.

بخش‌ها

That's good to hear. Happy Computing.