Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

How does my bookmarks automatically sync between my computer and phone

Dons1978

I have bookmarks on Mozilla Firefox saved on my computer and I have Foxbrowser on my iPhone and all my bookmarks appear on my iPhone. However, when I go to add a new bookmark from my computer it does not sync to my iPhone. Do I have to plug my iPhone into my computer for it to sync?

I have bookmarks on Mozilla Firefox saved on my computer and I have Foxbrowser on my iPhone and all my bookmarks appear on my iPhone. However, when I go to add a new bookmark from my computer it does not sync to my iPhone. Do I have to plug my iPhone into my computer for it to sync?

پاسخ‌ها (3)

Hi Dons1978, Thank you for your question. Currently there is no official Firefox Browser for the Iphone :-(

At this time there is an add on that I do not know if it can be used in Foxbrowser called TabMixPlus. However I would also recommend using Google.com/bookmarks to access them on the Foxbrowser. This is a bummer, but it may be a helpful work around.

Post back if you have any other questions.

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for that.

I installed TabMixPlus on my computer and I want to now uninstall the add-on. How can I do that?

Cheers Donna

I have since uninstalled TabMixPlus. I might instead try your workaround way with Google.com/bookmarks.

However, if I use Google bookmarks does that mean I can still use the Mozilla Firefox browser on my computer and will the bookmarks sync with all my devices?

If so, can you please let me know exactly how I do this?

Cheers Donna