how do I get my 3 email accounts to use the same inbox
how do I get my 3 email accounts to use the same inbox
how do I get my 3 email accounts to use the same inbox
I found instructions on how to remove the kitimat@wavecable.com account but the is not a delete option. Any suggestions? … (read more)
I found instructions on how to remove the kitimat@wavecable.com account but the is not a delete option. Any suggestions?
My gmail account in Thunderbird stopped working on my lap top but is is still working on my phone and note pad. This happens from time to time so I usually just delete th… (read more)
My gmail account in Thunderbird stopped working on my lap top but is is still working on my phone and note pad. This happens from time to time so I usually just delete the account in Settings then Account settings then just add it as a new account. But having deleted the account I now can't add it back again. It doesn't allow me to add the account. At the Incomming Server settings Error Creating Account Incoming server already exists
I'm trying to add an email account to Thunderbird that (seems to) require Oauth2 authentication, but it keeps opening the wrong provider in the Firefox window that it lau… (read more)
I'm trying to add an email account to Thunderbird that (seems to) require Oauth2 authentication, but it keeps opening the wrong provider in the Firefox window that it launches. The email account is a professional G-Suite address, but it always opens login.microsoft.com instead.
I've checked the MX record for the domain and it correctly lists Google servers, and my laptop was able to authenticate to the correct destination just fine. I have used my desktop for work before, which is all handled through Microsoft accounts, so I suspect that there's some kind of locally cached data which is identifying O365 as the provider, but I can't find any relevant settings or documentation from Firefox. I also cannot find any settings or controls for the Oauth provider in Thunderbird in order to force a Google workflow.
When I try to add a new email account, the system keeps showing a vague error when I try to grant the application access. See the attached file.
Thunderbird told me that I had to give the password of one of my email adresses again. So I added it but it did not work, so I changed my adress' password online and trie… (read more)
Thunderbird told me that I had to give the password of one of my email adresses again. So I added it but it did not work, so I changed my adress' password online and tried again, still nothing ; so I deleted my address from thunderbird and tried to ass it again but it still doesn't work
I checked all the previous infos, IMAPetc, everything is correct except in the end when I add the password (which is correct because I can access my email adress on the website with it), it does not work
I tried all the solutions I could find, like deactivating the "account hub" option, or getting rid of my antivirus, but nothing works...
I have an account - david.woodcock@skynet .be that is no longer active. But Thunderbird is still trying to connect to it and download messages. How do I stop Thunderbird … (read more)
I have an account - david.woodcock@skynet .be that is no longer active. But Thunderbird is still trying to connect to it and download messages. How do I stop Thunderbird from trying to access this account?
This is not a question, but rather the solution I found. Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place, but I couldn't find a better place. THE PROBLEM I deleted an account. Bu… (read more)
This is not a question, but rather the solution I found. Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place, but I couldn't find a better place.
THE PROBLEM I deleted an account. But every time I start Thunderbird, this message pops up in Firefox browser: "Mozilla Thunderbird Email wants access to your Google Account" -- and it's for the deleted account!
I tried all the suggestions I found on the internet, but none of them solved it:
Finally, one more thing did it:
I have 5 email addresses on my Thunderbird set up. I want to change the order in which they appear so that the addresses I use most frequently appear at the top. I have t… (read more)
I have 5 email addresses on my Thunderbird set up. I want to change the order in which they appear so that the addresses I use most frequently appear at the top. I have tried drag and drop and that does not work and I cannot find a relevant article searching on Support. Any ideas please?
There appears to be two more Yahoo email account entries below my gmail and three more yahoo entries below my yahoo account
I have 2 PlusNet accounts & 1 Yahoo account, which I now use as my main email. The PlusNet email(s) are about to become defunct because I am opting out of it being so… (read more)
I have 2 PlusNet accounts & 1 Yahoo account, which I now use as my main email. The PlusNet email(s) are about to become defunct because I am opting out of it being sold to Greenby. I had both IMAP & POP3 PlusNet accounts on TB. I have managed to delete the IMAP account, but I'm not able to switch my default email to Yahoo (greyed out button) & I'm scared to delete the PlusNet POP3 (or confirm my Greenby opt out) until I've confirmed Yahoo as my default/only email account on TB. I'm not confident Yahoo will automatically become my default if I delete PlusNet POP3.
Please help I'm old & not very techie.
アカウント削除した元に戻したい
I am trying to add 3 outlook.com email accounts. The first one works. The other 2 fail on the outbound server. Each account uses smtp.office365.com. I use Oauth for both… (read more)
I am trying to add 3 outlook.com email accounts. The first one works. The other 2 fail on the outbound server. Each account uses smtp.office365.com. I use Oauth for both incoming and outgoing. Fails on identification.
I have tried everything I can find on line.
Ees
Having trouble adding a logo to my Thu derbies email account. Have tried auto avatar and auto profile picture with no luck!
We are unable to add a corporate Microsoft 365 mailbox to Thunderbird. During OAuth sign-in, Microsoft shows “Need admin approval” and Entra logs: AADSTS90094: Admin cons… (read more)
We are unable to add a corporate Microsoft 365 mailbox to Thunderbird. During OAuth sign-in, Microsoft shows “Need admin approval” and Entra logs: AADSTS90094: Admin consent is required for the permissions requested by this application. We have confirmed: - Thunderbird App ID: 9e5f94bc-e8a4-4e73-b8be-63364c29d753 - User assignment is not required - The tenant allows microsoft-user-default-allow-consent-apps - Thunderbird is included in that policy - No exclusion rule is configured - Conditional Access and sign-in risk are not causing the failure - A clean Thunderbird reinstall/profile still gives the same error Existing Thunderbird users still work, but some newly configured users cannot complete OAuth consent. Has anyone seen this recently, or is there a known Thunderbird/Microsoft 365 OAuth issue affecting new account setup?
Pretty explanatory...Red 'Delete' button on Account Settings page does nothing.
Also, Account changes for Signature, outbound server, etc. not being saved.
I use thunderbird 156.0.1. I have two email accounts set in that, one ,my gmail and the other my official mail with a google mail business email account. Cannot install a… (read more)
I use thunderbird 156.0.1. I have two email accounts set in that, one ,my gmail and the other my official mail with a google mail business email account. Cannot install another gmail business email. Error message says incoming server exists
I disconnected a Google Workspace account - Calendar and mail - from a former workplace. As far as I can tell, it's been deleted from Thunderbird. However, I'll still get… (read more)
I disconnected a Google Workspace account - Calendar and mail - from a former workplace. As far as I can tell, it's been deleted from Thunderbird.
However, I'll still get dialog boxes and an occasional browser popup asking me to reauthorise it.
How do I get rid of it once and for all?
The issue is that the text I type into the top level of account settings, which has Account Name, and Default Identity, doesn't save. Initially I entered the email addre… (read more)
The issue is that the text I type into the top level of account settings, which has Account Name, and Default Identity, doesn't save. Initially I entered the email address and Thunderbird found the correct details, but I was creating seven new accounts and was going to come back later and fill in the details. However, the details on this page don't stick, wand it reverts to blank entries (as shown in the attached image), and each account's name defaults to the email address. It's awkward because if I create a new message it won't add a signature because that gets cleared with the other details on this page.
This might be related to an earlier question I asked Delete Account button doesn't work. since it's on the same page as the DELETE button. This suggests to me that there's a script engine that I'm missing on my PC. This is only a guess. I use Fire Fox as my main browser, and Vivaldi as a backup. As I say, this is only a guess.
Installed Thunderbird in August 26. Successfully added Outlook and Gmail accounts (send and receive) On a roll I then tried to migrate from Plusnet to Greenby. Can succes… (read more)
Installed Thunderbird in August 26. Successfully added Outlook and Gmail accounts (send and receive)
On a roll I then tried to migrate from Plusnet to Greenby. Can successfully receive emails via IMAP.plus.net server. But could not send mails from Greenby (other accounts still OK)
Traced problem via forum query 31???? to inability to create a new SMTP server for outbound mail. After entering all data in the outbound server there is no response whatsoever to clicking add button (ie no error messages or servers added to SMTP list)
Then tried to delete the partially active Greenby account via clicking delete button in account setting window. No response. Account still present.
Does anyone have any suggestions to solve this before I try the doomsday action of deleting and reinstalling Thunderbird.
TIA Phil