Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Archived

I upgraded FF today and my WiseStamp signature block in Gmail is missing

atomicdog7

I use a signature block provided by WiseStamp. After upgrading Firefox today I see that my signature block on Gmail is missing. I want to revert to my previous FF version. How do I do that?

I use a signature block provided by WiseStamp. After upgrading Firefox today I see that my signature block on Gmail is missing. I want to revert to my previous FF version. How do I do that?

All Replies (2)

I was just fixing to downgrade back to ff 4.0 when i found a help post on wisestamp's fb page. apparently there is a new version of wisestamp for ff 5.0 that doesn't pull in via an auto update. here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/WiseStamp/posts/210830605620056.

works perfectly for me now.