Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Open

4chan does not work on Firefox for Windows desktop. "osting from your IP range has been temporarily blocked due to abuse [More Info]. Please verify your e-mail address or try again later. "

Christopher Crackers

I've not been able to use that site for a long time on Firefox. There's something particular about Firefox. Chrome works fine. Reinstalled a few times, made sure no VPN is active in the browser (I dont use one). And posting results in "Posting from your IP range has been temporarily blocked due to abuse [More Info]. Please verify your e-mail address or try again later. ". Every single time. Rather than stop using Firefox I hoped someone here would know what's going on.

I've not been able to use that site for a long time on Firefox. There's something particular about Firefox. Chrome works fine. Reinstalled a few times, made sure no VPN is active in the browser (I dont use one). And posting results in "Posting from your IP range has been temporarily blocked due to abuse [More Info]. Please verify your e-mail address or try again later. ". Every single time. Rather than stop using Firefox I hoped someone here would know what's going on.
Attached screenshots

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.