Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Open

If I use about:profiles for my profiles, can I add an avatar?

cbelov

I've been using about:profiles for ages, so waiting on the migration path. In the meantime, does about:profiles support avatars? if so, ¿how?

I've been using about:profiles for ages, so waiting on the migration path. In the meantime, does about:profiles support avatars? if so, ¿how?

All Replies (1)

If you want to migrate, you can just copy the contents of the profile folder from the original to an empty newly created profile in the modern system. Please be mindful of the differences though (like the new system either launches the recently used profile, or always asks — but there's no way to launch a fixed specific profile every single time etc.)

The original profiles have nowhere to display any avatars, so they don't have that functionality.

Küsimuse postitamine

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.