Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Archived

Can't make changes to my inbox

emmelie

Hi there,

I can't rename any folder in my Thunderbird inbox or add new subfolders. If I right click and add subfolder nothing happens same when I click on rename.

Thanks

Hi there, I can't rename any folder in my Thunderbird inbox or add new subfolders. If I right click and add subfolder nothing happens same when I click on rename. Thanks

All Replies (5)

More information may help. Is this a POP account or IMAP?

It's an IMAP Account

I suggest you go online for the account and rename the folders there.

Thank, How do I do that? The email is a work special one so can't just go to an gmail account and log in.

This appears to be a work-related account, not a personal one. You may need to contact the management of the organization for assistance with the account.