Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Archived

Message | Move To | folder editing

dgomberg

If I use the Message | Move To command, I am presented a list of target folders (and within those folder, specific mailboxes). How can I edit this list? For example, my list contains within it a folder named Recent; within Recent are several mailboxes. How can I remove one of those mailbox names within Recent?

If I use the Message | Move To command, I am presented a list of target folders (and within those folder, specific mailboxes). How can I edit this list? For example, my list contains within it a folder named Recent; within Recent are several mailboxes. How can I remove one of those mailbox names within Recent?

All Replies (3)

Not sure you can edit the list, but you can reset it by deleting panacea.dat:

https://support.mozilla.org/bm/questions/1035791

If there is really no other choice, I will do this, but I would much rather be able to edit individual entries. So, thanks, but anyone else have a way to do this?

If you're still on TB 68, there is an add-on for moving messages:

https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-us/thunderbird/addon/quick-folder-move/