Teema arhiveeriti. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Firefox Not working properly with OSX10.12.2
Microsoft account page working. When I go to my Out Look mail account it crashes every time. When I go to login from the Outlook login page it crashes. EBAY not allowing me to buy selected items. Goes into an endless loop. Both of these account work properly in Safari. This is the first time that I have had problems with Firefox. Bank of America is telling me that their site does not like Firefox
All Replies (1)
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more recent crash reports that start with "bp-".
You can find the report ID of recent crash reports on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" page (about:support).
- click the "All Crash Reports" button on this page to open the about:crashes page and see all crash reports.
Alternatively you can open about:crashes via the location/address bar.
Try to start Firefox in Safe Mode to see if that works.
- Windows: hold down the Shift key while starting Firefox
- Mac: hold down the Options key while starting Firefox
Clear the cache and remove the cookies from websites that cause problems via the "3-bar" Firefox menu button (Options/Preferences).
"Clear the cache":
- Firefox -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Network -> Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove the cookies" from websites that cause problems.
- Firefox -> Preferences -> Privacy -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: "Show Cookies"