Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Solved Archived

How do I change my default download folder?

carapoet

The options for downloading are to open a file in a given software or simply "download." I want to choose what folder things are saved in.

The options for downloading are to open a file in a given software or simply "download." I want to choose what folder things are saved in.

All Replies (2)

Valitud lahendus

You can set Firefox to show you a Save As dialog each time so you can choose your preferred folder. Note that Firefox remembers that folder on a site-by-site basis.

See: Startup, home page, tabs, and download settings

Does that make Firefox behave the way you want?

Thanks! That takes care of it.