Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Archived

Import bookmarks from Android Chrome Browser

Photonica

Chrome is a massive storage hog. I need to move the bookmarks in Chrome to Firefox.

Chrome is a massive storage hog. I need to move the bookmarks in Chrome to Firefox.

All Replies (2)

I was able to import bookmarks from Chrome to FF by just selecting to import them during installation but it will also work after installation just the same. On my Win7, 64bit, Aurora R3 just fine but as always the imported information is placed in a folder on the toolbar. Hope this helped, if not please let me know and I will be glad to try again. Timinftl

PS it works on my Samsung S4 running android 5.1 (which personally is coming off my phone ASAP and rolling back to ver 4.4 due to problems with phone and programs