Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Solved Archived

thunderbird did not import all emails from outlook

hsfrog

and trying to re- import causes a crash. I do have 2 .pst files. all emails that it did import are 2013 and earlier

and trying to re- import causes a crash. I do have 2 .pst files. all emails that it did import are 2013 and earlier

All Replies (2)

tried install of .31 fixed problem

Valitud lahendus

try this search "How can I import from Outlook 2007 when option is grayed out? " will give you link to download english 3.1 which fixed my problem.