Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

How do I activate the address bar? When I type a web address in the menu bar and hit the enter key nothing happens.

cornhusker-girl

Befor upgrading the latest version of Firefox I was able to just type in the web address and hit the enter key to active the browser. Now this doesn't work and I have to actually use my mouse and click the arrow to go.

Befor upgrading the latest version of Firefox I was able to just type in the web address and hit the enter key to active the browser. Now this doesn't work and I have to actually use my mouse and click the arrow to go.

Todas las respuestas (1)

Hi,

Please see this.