Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

How do I disable "Confirm Dialog Preferences" box appears when printing a page

countysales

When I want to print a page from a website, the box titled "Confirm Dialog Preferences - Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs" - always pops up. I have to close it before I can print my page. Can I disable this box?

When I want to print a page from a website, the box titled "Confirm Dialog Preferences - Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs" - always pops up. I have to close it before I can print my page. Can I disable this box?

Todas las respuestas (1)

Me too having this problem if any solution for this means please post it