Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Disabled pop-up blocker but pop-ups are still being blocked. How can I remedy this?

Gonendunit

I have disabled the pop-up blocker, I've added the site to the exceptions list but pop-ups are still being blocked. I have an email program that requires pop-ups in order to compose an email.

I have disabled the pop-up blocker, I've added the site to the exceptions list but pop-ups are still being blocked. I have an email program that requires pop-ups in order to compose an email.

Todas las respuestas (1)

Are you sure that you don't another popup blocker installed? Like maybe as a feature of a security suite?