Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Store username without storing password

osinaga.1818

Hi! Is there a way to store my username for some website without storing the password itself? i use an external password manager so I do not use firefox's internal one. I've tried storing a login with an empty password entry but it wont accept it

Hi! Is there a way to store my username for some website without storing the password itself? i use an external password manager so I do not use firefox's internal one. I've tried storing a login with an empty password entry but it wont accept it

Todas las respuestas (1)

In the Firefox Password Manager, the password is mandatory, so you can not only store the username. The opposite is possible, you can only store the password, but that isn't what you prefer. You would have to use saved form data or a form fill extension to only remember the username.