Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Solved Archivado

Title bar buttons (min/max/close) have a different color?

Номина

Do Firefox's title bar buttons change depending on custom Windows 10 themes (I hope that made sense)? Whenever I choose a custom theme (from DeviantArt) those buttons look out of place, any way to fix this? I only have this problem with FF The theme is this -> https://www.deviantart.com/kdr3w/art/Gray-Dark-807271550

Do Firefox's title bar buttons change depending on custom Windows 10 themes (I hope that made sense)? Whenever I choose a custom theme (from DeviantArt) those buttons look out of place, any way to fix this? I only have this problem with FF The theme is this -> https://www.deviantart.com/kdr3w/art/Gray-Dark-807271550
Capturas de pantalla adjuntas

Todas las respuestas (1)

Solución elegida

It took me too long, but I did it! I finally found a solution to this in a Reddit thread! Anyone who had the same problem can use this code, it might work!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/FirefoxCSS/comments/ljmic2/how_can_i_fixreset_the_title_bar_buttons/