Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Why does the cache value in memory not change?

NIGGA

I changed the value of browser.cache.memory.max_entry_size to 5000 and still created the value of browser.cache.memory.capacity with the same value. Then I restarted firefox and saw that about: cache shows this: memory Number of entries: 0 Maximum storage size: 29696 KiB Storage in use: 0 KiB Storage disk location: none, only stored in memory List Cache Entries Why did the same 30 megabytes remain there?

I changed the value of browser.cache.memory.max_entry_size to 5000 and still created the value of browser.cache.memory.capacity with the same value. Then I restarted firefox and saw that about: cache shows this: memory Number of entries: 0 Maximum storage size: 29696 KiB Storage in use: 0 KiB Storage disk location: none, only stored in memory List Cache Entries Why did the same 30 megabytes remain there?

Todas las respuestas (3)

Please help me!!!

the-edmeister said

Try clearing the cache manually. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache

I need to change the cache value, and not manually clear the cache. I need to allocate 200 megabytes for the cache in RAM !!!