Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Solved Archivado

i have no menu button. How do I access options so that I can adjust my sync settings?

Gimply

How do I access options so that I can adjust my sync settings? I have Windows 10.

How do I access options so that I can adjust my sync settings? I have Windows 10.

Todas las respuestas (3)

Copy this about:preferences#sync and paste it into the URL bar, then hit Enter.

Solución elegida

Gimply said

How do I access options so that I can adjust my sync settings? I have Windows 10.

According to your system details you posted this using Chrome, and not Firefox ...... (?)

You won't get to Firefox's Options or about:preferences#sync using Chrome .....

See also:

Note that you can click the email address in the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down list to access the Sync settings (Options/Preferences -> Firefox Account) in the current Firefox release.

Modificadas por cor-el el