Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Solved Archivado

Bookmarks

Dabucs

How do I transfer my bookmarks from chrome to firefox on my mobile phone.

How do I transfer my bookmarks from chrome to firefox on my mobile phone.

Todas las respuestas (2)

Solución elegida

In Google chrome use google account to save your bookmarks to Google.

  • Open Google chrome in desktop/laptop use the same google account to sync your mobile bookmarks to desktop bookmark.

Now export the bookmark from Chrome to Firefox.

  • after that use Firefox Sync to sync all your bookmarks, history, and password to any Firefox browser.


How do I set up Firefox Sync? - http://mzl.la/KpeZJw

How do I choose what types of information to sync on Firefox? - http://mzl.la/MnTqus

How do I add a device to Firefox Sync? - http://mzl.la/NYgEvq