Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

No longer receiving app notification sounds in FF 49 for Windows.

HeyEph

Running Win 7 Enterprise. Can play videos and listen to audio clips. But, I get no app notification sounds through my external or internal speakers.

Example: Whatsapp Web, FB Chat, etc.

Thanks!

Running Win 7 Enterprise. Can play videos and listen to audio clips. But, I get no app notification sounds through my external or internal speakers. Example: Whatsapp Web, FB Chat, etc. Thanks!

Todas las respuestas (2)

PS - No problem with Chrome.

BTW, I see that notifications are set to "Allow" in the Control Center for these sites.