Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Solved Archivado

realplayer downloader has stopped working

theola

Realplayer downloader was working just fine in both FireFox and Explorer. I did a Windows update and Realplayer downloader no longer worked.

Realplayer downloader was working just fine in both FireFox and Explorer. I did a Windows update and Realplayer downloader no longer worked.

Todas las respuestas (1)

Solución elegida

Hi

Have you tried just to re-install RealPlayer (or upgrade it to the new RealTimes)?

I've had the same problems in the past, but a re-installation has got things going again (at least for me. I do not, however, promise anything.......)

    B.R.

Modificadas por Bobby R. el