Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido cerrado y archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Solved Locked Archivado

Downloadhelper won't download certain videos

Iamafish

It works on most videos but there are several that won't download properly. Whenever I try it says "0 bytes" and the video won't play with Media Player, Realplayer, or any other program. Does anyone know how to fix this or another Firefox addon for me to try? I also tried downloading the videos with Realplayer's download too but that won't work either.

It works on most videos but there are several that won't download properly. Whenever I try it says "0 bytes" and the video won't play with Media Player, Realplayer, or any other program. Does anyone know how to fix this or another Firefox addon for me to try? I also tried downloading the videos with Realplayer's download too but that won't work either.

Todas las respuestas (2)

Solución elegida

Downloadhelper is a great program. But there are some sites where it does not work. When you find such a site, download another way.

Go to the Mozilla Add-ons Web Page {web link} (There’s a lot of good stuff here) and search for Download Managers.

I used FlashGot and it worked fine. Thanks for your help. :)