Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Solved Archivado

There is no diamond next to name of minimized windows in the Window menu.

merdithe

When I minimize a window, I can't see a diamond next to it in the Window pulldown menu. I can see the diamond next to the page name in the icon menu in the dock, but not in the Window menu itself, which is what I use to select windows. Attached are images of the dock icon menu vs. the Window menu.

When I minimize a window, I can't see a diamond next to it in the Window pulldown menu. I can see the diamond next to the page name in the icon menu in the dock, but not in the Window menu itself, which is what I use to select windows. Attached are images of the dock icon menu vs. the Window menu.
Capturas de pantalla adjuntas

Todas las respuestas (3)

Can you not just click on the item you want to display? Why must it have a diamond?

Modificadas por finitarry el

Solución elegida

Because I want to know if windows are minimized or not. I minimize windows I don't need right away, and I don't want to have to scan the list of all windows to find what I want, I want to know which windows I still have maximized immediately.


However I'm looking at Firefox on another machine now, and it's not doing it there either, so it's possible this isn't a behavior that's native to Firefox, only Chrome and Safari.

Modificadas por merdithe el

Possibly this bug:

  • bug 1108802 - On OSX, Window menu does not always show list of open windows

Please do not comment in bug reports
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=etiquette.html