Green flashing downloading arrow on firefox disappeared. How do I get it back
How do I get back the green flashing arrow when downloading
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Delete the localstore.rdf file in the profile folder.
- Go to Firefox button/Help => Troubleshooting Information => Open Folder/Directory
- A new file manager window should now show, close firefox.
- Delete the localstore.rdf or localstore file.
- Open firefox and test it.
for more info refer to: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Corrupt_localstore.rdf
Do you still have the Navigation Toolbar visible?
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible.
- Firefox menu button > Options
- View > Toolbars (press F10 to display the menu bar)
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Use Toolbar Layout (Customize) to open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- if missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar setup