When I try to sync, the numbers keep changing on the main server and it wont sink ?
When I try to sync from my desktop to laptop it won't work. The code that is generated keeps changing and if it doesn't my laptop asks for my account info and says its incorrect.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Both devices need to be online at the same time if you want to pair a device with the 12 (3x4) character code and sync needs to be set up and working on at least one (desktop) computer.
Try to enter the account name (email address) and password and the Sync key manually instead of using the 12 character code to pair a device.
- open "Tools > Options > Sync" or "Firefox > Set Up Sync"
- click "Set Up Firefox Sync" to go to "Firefox Sync Setup"
- click "I Have an Account" : Connect
- click "I don't have the device with me" at the bottom to enter the account settings
- click the "Sync Options" button at the bottom to select what to sync