How do I uninstall Sothink Web VideoDownloader for Firefox?
I installed Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox on my Mac and would like to get rid of it, but I can't figure out how to do it. I have gone through all my files looking for the installer, but can't seem to find it. Should I uninstall Firefox? How do I do that?
Additional System Details
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Version 126.96.36.1999
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:2.0b11) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b11
It's okay. I figured it out. I was searching through the downloads, applications, etc., when all I needed to do was go to the Firefox preferences page.
I have the same problem. Went to Firefox preferences. Looked under applications. Didn't see anything sothink there. In Firefox preferences what do you do?
I had the same problem. Here is how to fix it. Open browser select "Tools" in menu bar then "Add-ons" then "Extensions" on the left. It should be there and you can remove it. Hope this helps. I'm using a Ubuntu distro.
Modified by kgsmith69