I can't use flashget 3 extension
When I try to download something using flashget 3 extension nothing happen, it worked fine with Firefox 3 but not the new beta.
Thx for the help in advance.
Best Regards, Samer.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I started using Firefox 4
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b5) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b5
You may have to wait for the makers of Flashget 3 to update their extension to work with Firefox 4. There have been changes made during Firefox 4 development that will require some extensions to be updated to work with Firefox 4.
One thing you could try is the FlashGot extension. That one works with the Firefox 4 betas and it can be used to integrate third-party download managers with Firefox. The FlashGot home page shows that it can be used to integrate FlashGet with Firefox.