Set Firefox Lite as your default browser
(Redirected from Set Firefox Rocket as your default browser)
Firefox Lite is available in China, Indonesia, India, The Philippines, and Thailand.Set Firefox Lite as your default browser if you want it to open links by default. Here's how to do it:
- In the Settings menu on your phone, tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap .
- Tap .
- Tap to open a list of choices.
- Tap Firefox Lite on the list.
Older versions of Android
Step 1: Clear the current browser that opens links
- Open the Settings application and tap on . (On some versions of Android this button is labelled "Applications" and you may have to tap on before the next step.)
- Tap on the tab.
- Tap on the current browser that opens links. This is usually the default browser which is called "Browser" or "Internet".
- Tap on to prevent this browser from opening links by default. If "Clear defaults" is greyed out, then either you have not installed another browser or you have installed another browser like Opera and it is set to be the default browser. If you have installed another browser, go back to the previous step and repeat with the default browser.
Step 2: Set Firefox Lite to be the default browser for opening links
- Open a link in an Android application like the Mail application.
- Tap on and then tap on .