Change primary email address on Firefox Accounts
- Revision id: 157456
- Creator: Cécile
- Comment: added fx57 menu icon, readded email address, other small changes
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: AliceWyman
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: AliceWyman
Firefox Accounts now lets you change your primary email address if you have two emails registered.
- Open Firefox and make sure you are signed in to Sync (click the menu button and look for your email address or user name instead of "Sign in to Sync").
- In the menu, click your email address or user name to open the Firefox Account panel in the OptionsPreferences tab.
- Click the Manage account link next to your avatar.
- Click the button next to Secondary email.
- Click the button.
If you haven't already added another email address, see Add a secondary email address to Firefox Accounts.