I keep tryingto add on the Book Report and cannot find the right page or button
i have BOOKREPORT but cannot access the newest add-on. How do I do that?
i have BOOKREPORT but cannot access the newest add-on. How do I do that?
Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded. … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded.
how to remove offers,social and newsletters
Would Mozilla consider an exception to the security-header policy for an extension that embeds user-selected websites within its own locally packaged page? The proposed b… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
Would Mozilla consider an exception to the security-header policy for an extension that embeds user-selected websites within its own locally packaged page?
The proposed behavior would remove X-Frame-Options and CSP frame-ancestors restrictions only for those embedded pages. Ordinary browsing and other CSP directives would remain unaffected.
Vivaldi’s persistent Web Panels provide a similar user experience, while Chrome’s declarativeNetRequest API provides the technical capability to modify framing headers. I understand these implementations differ, but I’d like to know whether Firefox offers an approved path to comparable functionality.
Would explicit user consent and per-site controls make this eligible for an exception? If not, is there a supported alternative or a way to request a private, pre-submission review?
How can I install this extension as I have in the past? See attached
The read aloud extension is no functioning
how do i disable ad-blocker for a) a specific site ; or b) across the board until re-enabled?
How do I Delete Adblock Plus? I keep getting a message while on Mozilla to remove it and I can't find it.