Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

No longer able to receive emails

Wrangler53

A couple of days ago I was suddenly unable to receive email. I can still "Send." This may be relevant. A week or so ago my ATT email started requiring a verification process that required matching up figures. This continued for several days. Eventually I started receiving a "verification confirmed" message w/o having to match the figures and the log-in proceeded as usual. For the last couple of days I have not received the verification message and the log-in as proceeded in the normal manner. I remember a few years ago there was a problem with ATT and Thunderbird having to have a special pass word. It was called a SafeKey. Don't know if this is the same problem.

A couple of days ago I was suddenly unable to receive email. I can still "Send." This may be relevant. A week or so ago my ATT email started requiring a verification process that required matching up figures. This continued for several days. Eventually I started receiving a "verification confirmed" message w/o having to match the figures and the log-in proceeded as usual. For the last couple of days I have not received the verification message and the log-in as proceeded in the normal manner. I remember a few years ago there was a problem with ATT and Thunderbird having to have a special pass word. It was called a SafeKey. Don't know if this is the same problem.

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.