Change your Firefox Accounts password
Your Firefox Account syncs your browsing information, such as history, logins and bookmarks, across your other devices. We recommend changing your password periodically, especially if you notice strange activity, to prevent others from logging in to your account.
Click the Firefox Account icon in the toolbar.
- Click .
- On the Firefox Account page, click next to Password.
- Follow the steps to enter your old and new passwords, then click to finish.
- Click the menu button and choose . .
- Click the tab on the left.
- In the Firefox Account panel, click the Manage Account link.
- On your Firefox Account page, click the button next to Password.
- Enter your old and new passwords in their respective fields and click the button to finish.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.